Friday, November 9, 2012

So Very Thankful


With Thanksgiving 2012 only two short weeks away, many of us are already beginning to reflect on what we are thankful for this past year.  And you will see various post on Facebook or Twitter or personal blogs or message boards where people are listing day by day what they are thankful to have in their lives.
 
I am participating in 30 Days of Thankfulness on my Facebook wall.  Every morning since November 1st I have been reflecting on what I am thankful for in my life and posting that thought there for everyone to see...it is nice to take a moment each day and do this. 
 
I made the above card to send to a friend from some items I had laying around on my craft table yesterday.  I am very thankful for my friends and how we help inspire and support each other through good times and bad !
 
So, what are you thankful for today?  For this past year? For the future?   

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

A lovely card!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Migdalia

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails