Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sweet New Camera Heading My Way

I have been crafting like crazy...all kinds of Halloween and Fall goodies to show you all.  But alas, my camera was broken on our trip to Maui last month (heavy sigh) so no way to take photos to post projects lately. 

Well, hang on to your hats, because I will soon have a sweet new awesome camera so I can get back into the crafty blog world once again.

After a lot of research and soul searching, I decided I am still a "point and shoot" kind of girl but wanted a few SLR features without the weight of it...so I just ordered the Sony CyberShot DSC-WX9 camera.
It arrives the first of next week ! I am doing a Happy Dance and can't wait to start using it and posting
project pics again.
It's got all these wonderful features and more:
  • Exmor R CMOS sensor for low-light performance, 5x, bright lens
  • Full HD 1080x1920 with dual record of stills and movies
  • 3D still image and 3D Sweep Panorama
  • Fast capture with 10fps at full 16.2 MP resolution
  • iSweep Panorama for one shot landscapes
 So until next week, keep crafting and check back for more crafty inspiration from me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails