Friday, April 22, 2011

Provo Craft E2 Contest Entry

Well in honor of the 5th Birthday of the Cricut  Expression, Provo Craft is coming out with a new Cricut machine called the E2.  ooooh, aaaaaaah....this one is new and improved and uses both regular Cricut cartridges and Imagine cartridges too so you get the best of both worlds. It will debut on HSN on Tuesday, April 26th. 

Provo Craft is sponsoring a contest to win a new E2 machine.  Well of course, I just had to enter. 
We had to make a Birthday themed 12X12 page using any Cricut cartridges. We could submit up  to 3 layouts. I did two I was happy with and stopped at that. 

Here are my two layouts I sent in: {the colors are very vibrant in the original...took these in a hurry}

TIME TO CELEBRATE                       

I used Birthday Bash and Create A Critter Cartridges
This was a fun, playful layout with vibrant colors and images.
Lots of embossing and stickles on this layout too.

SURPRISE BIRTHDAY GIRL
I used Best of Pixar, Elegant Edges, Sans Serif, Celebrations and Create A Critter Cartridges
Hard to see in the pics but there is embossing and stickles on several items too.

Well, keeping my fingers and toes crossed that at least they show one of my layouts on HSN.  Doubt I will win a machine but it sure was fun creating something for the contest.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OTHERS WHO ENTERED !

5 comments:

Mary said...

Your layouts are awesome! I especially like the monsters one. Good Luck!

Josie0602 said...

Both layouts are great! I really like the Birthday Girl one! Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! Good Luck:)

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Your layouts are so cute. They look so fun and cheerful.

PolkaDotPrincess said...

These are great pages! Very fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails