Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hippo 5th Birthday Cricut

I love creating projects with my Cricut machine....it is fun to add such wonderful images to my projects with such ease.

Well, the Cricut turns 5 years old this year and Provo Craft is celebrating ! There is a new machine called the E2 that will debut on HSN on Tuesday, April 26th.  They are even giving away a few machines if you enter their contest with 12X12 layouts. I sent mine in already.  Check back on Friday, April 22nd to see what I created for the contest.

While I was packaging up my layouts to send to Provo Craft, I decided I should take the opportunity to send a " Happy Birthday" card to to all the Provo Craft employees involved with the Cricut all these years.

Here is my little Hippo 5th Birthday Card :

I used this adorable hippo card that is on the Birthday Bash cartridge.
It was too cute not to use!

Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of the inside of the card but I embossed the inside back page with the Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Embossing folder and added a note wishing the Cricut and Provo Craft employees a wonderful 5th Birthday. 

I hope they like the card...it was fun making it. Here is a little sneak peek of one of the 2 layouts
I sent in all wrapped up and ready to be boxed up to ship to Provo Craft.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE WHO ENTERED.
Hope we get to see many of the layouts on HSN E2 Launch Day, April 26th

6 comments:

Trinity said...

wow from what I can tell thru the bubble wrap you did an awsome job...almost looks to cute to even give it away lol. I'm now a follower of your blog. Good Luck

BrendaB said...

I love your hippo card! Good luck with your birthday layouts for the E2 contest!

Mrs. Green said...

Oh yes, he is CUTE!!!!

greengirl

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! This is sooo stinkin' CUTE and such a great idea to send them a card! Can't wait to see your LO's! :o)
Theresa

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Can't wait to see! Such a great idea to send the card!!!
Nadia (With Glittering Eyes blog)

Maria said...

Love the hippo card! Good luck with the contest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails