Sunday, February 8, 2009

You Gotta Love PINK.....Right?

I don't really consider myself a girly girl....but lately I have been loving everything PINK ! If it is light pink, dark pink, hot pink... you name it, I LOVE IT!

I was surfing through some manufacturer blogs today scouting out more "wish list" items from CHA W and found this awesome PINK Craft Mat from Tattered Angels !



It is HUGE too.... 2' X 3'. I can hardly wait to get one of these for my very own!! It will look great on my craft table and be well used and loved too.

And the best part is that some of the proceeds from each sale go to Breast Cancer Research. How awesome is that !! If you spot these for sale anywhere PLEASE let me know where.

Happy Lazy Sunday Afternoon Everyone !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails