Saturday, February 7, 2009

TA DA -- A Whole New Look !

Well, I have been restricted to the house for the past few days so I don't scare small children with my ugly eye surgery eye...trust me, you wouldn't want to see it either. Let's just say, I could give Mrs. Frankenstein a run for the money in attracting Mr. Frankenstein. And I never realized that purple came in so many colors. LOL !! If everyone didn't already know that I have the BEST DH IN THE WORLD WHO ADORES ME....it might be easy to claim spouse abuse if you saw the shiner I have now.

So, what all this means is that I had some time on my hands and decided to give my blog a MUCH NEEDED BLOG FACE LIFT. After searching high and low for the just the right look, I found the perfect place to get some cool background art that I abolutely loved....

I found it at House of 3 - the cool new digital scrapbook site by Heidi Swapp, Rhonna Farrer and Janet Hopkins. Not only have these three ladies put together some amazing blog candy, they are going to have digital kits, cool projects, WALL ART, tutorials and an Inspiration spot. I can hardly wait to see all this as the roll it out over the next few weeks.

You can check it out here: http://www.houseof3.com/.

Let's just say I was so inspired after I found wonderful "blog face lift" worthy designs in their Blog Couture section that it was all I could do to contain myself from purchasing and downloading them all !! Truly, if you are a blogger YOU GOTTA check out their new site and see for yourself.

And the best part is that their tutorial section had directions even the "digitally,technically impaired" like myself could follow along and create the beauty you see surrounding yourself now on my blog!

Woohooo....I wish getting a "face lift" for myself was this easy !

Leave me a comment and let me know how you like the "new face" of my blog.

BTW -I am in no way associated with these talented ladies other than a big admirer of their work, including this latest endeavor of House of 3.

1 comment:

Rhonna Farrer said...

wooohoo!
looks soo fab...you are rockin' the HOUSE!
:)
r

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails