Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sweet Memories....ahhhhhhhh!

I just finished the acrylic album that I am going to be teaching at A Scrap Affair later this month on Sunday, May 18th. I fell in love with the Vagabond paper line from Kaiser Scrapbooks and knew it would be perfect to create an adorable mini album. I think it will be great for all kinds of subjects...since the title is "Sweet Memories". This album is loaded with acrylic, chipboard, transparencies, a large variety of techniques, hidden journaling, custom made tags, inking, stamping, flowers and bling! Here is a sneak pic of the cover of the album. Space is limited for this class so if you are in the Houston area I would recommend you call the store soon to reserve your seat.



I
On another note, I have been busy getting used to my new day job as an HR Manager, helping out with my brother-in-law who is receiving treatment for Cancer, Mother's Day planning, creating a cookbook of 180 plus recipes for a family reunion in June and last but not least, preparing for all the upcoming scrapbook classes I will be teaching soon....Acrylic circle album, Kids's Father's Day class, 4th of July Home Decor class using a Barn Star and mantel piece, Summer Word Bloom book, etc. Whew...makes me tired just writing all this much less doing everything.
So forgive me for not blogging much lately...life has a way of getting in the way of posting, doesn't it !?!?!?! LOL Happy Happy Mother's Day everyone! Enjoy this special day with the woman you love.

1 comment:

c.a.bernet said...

That album is tooo cute! I love that flower!!! Can I have like 100 to stick on my walls at home?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails