Thursday, April 25, 2013

EXCITING CHANGES HAPPENING !

If you have been following me here but noticed I haven't been posting much crafty stuff lately.  I have been busy, busy, busy ! 

CRAFTY SITE MOVE

I am officially announcing I have moved all my crafty efforts over to my new site @  Scrap Me Quick Designs (click on link). I invite you all to come visit me there to see what I have been up to lately with my crafting efforts.  I am excited to start my new site and add a crafty business to it as well.

 
READ HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT MY NEW SITE:

Scrap Me Quick Designs is all about embracing die cut machines to help you quickly create wonderful projects for your family & friends, your home, parties and much more. No matter which die cut machine(s) you use or your skill level, we plan to inspire your creativity ! Our mission is to showcase a variety of die cut machines both manual and electronic and to share tips and tricks for using them in your crafting endeavors. So basicially a one stop shop for all your die cutting inspiration!

Get Inspired – Each week we have Tuesday Die Cut Tips and a Thursday Technique Tutorial to help get the most out of die cuts.  Lots of die cut crafty projects Plus lots more. We will also be offering both video tutorials and classes to give you close up instruction on a wide range of die cut machine topics and projects. Don’t forget to sign up for our email list so you don’t miss important announcements.

SHOP - We sell Full Color, Detailed Project Instructions in our SHOP for making beautiful professional looking designs using your own Die Cut Machines and supplies. Great for when you need a last minute gift, a project to take to a crop or when you have a creative block but want to get a project done. The projects offered include scrapbook pages, cards, party themed decor, home decor, etc. We also offer design services and special custom orders.

I will still keep Deb's Eclectic Thoughts Blog but it will transition to a more personal blog about my family, trips and events I attend, etc.

MY NEW HANG OUT ON FACEBOOK

I also started up a new Facebook Group....Crafty Cut Ups (click on link) and invite you to join all the other die cut fans who love sharing their creations and just hang out with other liked minded crafters. Its a fun and friendly group!   

THRILLED TO BE A NEW MAGAZINE EDITOR

Oh, and I don't want to forget to mention that I honored to now be a Contributing Editor at Die Cut Crazy Magazine...a new digital magazine for the Ipad. It is full of great crafting ideas for using various die cut machines each month.  I have a monthly column named "LETS TALK DIE CUTS". 

It's easy to subscribe to Die Cut Crazy through the iTunes App Store and they offer a single issue purchase, or a 3 month recurring subscription and a greate deal on a 1 year subscription.

But WAIT...As a SPECIAL OFFER AND to help me CELEBRATE being a new Contributing Editor, Die Cut Crazy Magazine is offering you a 25% off discount if you subscribe through the ITunes APP Store Link below.




LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON THE NEW SITE OR ON FACEBOOK HAPPY CRAFTING !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails