Friday, March 30, 2012

Sweeps Week at My Craft Channel

Do you know about the Sweep Weeks at My Craft Channel ?  Do you even know about all the amazing deals and inspiration to be found there?  You really need to check out My Craft Channel's Blog to read about all the amazing products daily deals they offer at rock bottom prices and all the wonderful videos by big name people in the scrapbook industry.

I have found so much inspiration from watching the craft videos...Heidi Swapp, Teresa Collins, Christy Tomlinson, Kristine McKay, Lori Allred.  It's like taking a mini class from some of my favorite designers for free !  Go to My Craft Channel, then click on the SHOWS link at the top. Next you will see a lot of different shows you can watch, each has multiple episodes.  So grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back and enjoy !!!!

Right now, I think today's the last day, they are having contest on the hours from 8 am to 8 pm to win some amazing prizes PLUS there are awesome lower deals on My Craft Channel some great crafting items. 

I have personally ordered from them many times and always receive great products, fast shipping and wonderful customer service.  

Okay, gotta go check out what is the current deal going on...so I don't miss out !

(I am not affliated with My Craft Channel...I just love them so much and they do such an amazing job I wanted to tell my readers about them.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails