Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Loving the New Basic Grey Rub On Tool

I just had to have the latest tool from Basic Grey - The Rub On Roller. It is fantastic...I just love the roller ball tip that just seems to glide over the rub-ons with such ease. And the burnisher on the end is great for making sure you didn't miss anything. In my opinion, this is so much better than a popsicle stick ever could be and also all those other rub on tools out there. Once again, Basic Grey has made a wonderful product - I just love all of their tools. And for only $7.00 it is certainly worth adding to your tool kit.

Here are some pictures of the tool. Be sure and note the roller ball tip in one of the photos.

The tool is actually 6 inches long, it has a nice soft grip area near the tip and the burnisher end is a semi-hard rubber. The middle section is metal as well as the tip. This tool is very light weight and feels great in your hand, imo.




1 comment:

IamDerby said...

Looks interesting.. I havent used rub ons in quite a while... I usually use the plastic tool that comes with the American craft rub on books.... but this looks very interesting...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails